Sunday, November 15, 2009

Precious.


I saw the newly released movie, "Precious", with my mom the other night. I walked out of the movie speechless, literally with not much to say. It was indeed very powerful, filmed incredibly, and the acting was great. As far as what happens to Precious is beyond me. I really hope it wasn't based on a true story. I also couldn't pinpoint whether this was just a movie filled with horrible stereotypes/racial remarks. Not many of my friends wanted to see it-but i think they should. It was a wake-up call for me, and I'm sure many other people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpU8rJ_ZwOs --> trailer.

2 comments:

  1. i definetly want to see it! i am so happy you started a blog Aplat, you rock! I am going to Link your page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ari I was going to write the same thing. haha. Lets all see it together. Alice I'm happy that you started a blog too. Its all I cant think about.

    ReplyDelete