Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Good Week, So Far.

Sadly, my long post about the Grammys got really f-ed up, so i had to delete it. I'll be re-posting it soon.

In other news, I've been having a really great week. It's a new semester, so I've been receiving a lot of grades that will be on my transcript. So far, they've been slammmin'. More importantly, some of my photography is going to be featured at the Museum of Modern Art (MOMA) very soon. I'm really excited and think this could really do something for me. I'm also in two advanced art classes this semester (photo and film), so hopefully this will cause me to ponder the prospect of going to an art college.

This is a photo by Jim Goldberg that I found today while flipping through his book, "Raised by Wolves"a photo documentary of homeless teenagers. I loved every single photo, especially this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment