Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Year.



So, it's been about 13 days of the new year so far. I had a spectacular new years eve, topped the last two by a long shot. It's been rough so far though. The prospect of college is beginning to haunt me a bit, and I think it's been sub-consciously on my mind a lot too. I've been having anxiety attacks for 3 months now, and they've been coming along a lot more recently. The cause? I don't really know.
I'm doing lots of things to relax me now. I've found that photography has been an amazing release, and i'm looking forward to upcoming projects i'll be doing.

On another good note, I've grown a lot closer with my best friend Jude who reminds me of how great life can be (lame line, but who cares, as daxflame would say, lmfao)
I never made a list of my Resolutions!
•Lose weight -_- of course.
•Finish homework every night before the morning.
•Learn every bit and piece of my Nikon FM10.
•RELAX
•Complete my photo project on Beacon!
•Finally watch Boyz N The Hood

No comments:

Post a Comment